The way we organize our efforts we call From The Ground Up
- We find projects with which we can engage
- If we can bring our experience and expertise, as well as our passion, for healthy grass and exquisite irrigation to the project, we will
- If we can mobilize our whole franchise system to contribute to a project that helps the community, such as a Food Bank, we will
- We contribute individually and as a group
Inside every company there is the heart and soul of the people who make its brand so valuable. At Nutrilawn we say “We Nourish Lawns and Lives.” That is why we have created our most meaningful idea. We call it re:nourish.
re:nourish is our program to nurture the communities around us – both near and far – by giving back to them their greenery. Every part of our organization, the employees of our corporate office and our franchisees, are committing themselves through various projects to making the environment more lush and more nourished.
- We believe that the idea and reality of community is the bedrock of a healthy society
- We believe that everyone can contribute in some way to the health of a community somewhere
- We believe that when we nourish a community we nurture its future
Orphanage Trip (Friends of the Orphans Canada)
In January 2009, the philosophy and values of the Nutrilawn family took on a new meaning. Our team of dedicated individuals traveled to the Dominican Republic to give back to a community in need by building a sports field for the 160+ children that call an orphanage in San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic, home.
Nutrilawn is pleased to partner with companies who share our beliefs and values. One such company is Intelex, a leading global provider of Environment, Health & Safety, Quality and Business Performance Management software.
The financial contributions made by Intelex and their employees will be directed to the orphanage and the communities surrounding it with food, supplies and the building of a community garden. Thanks to Intelex and their employees!